Our four unique rooms are now open and we’re looking to expand both the front-of-house and the kitchen teams.
We aim to offer flexible terms and competitive salaries for both part-and full-time staff. We offer training for the roles, and fund qualifications for those interested in taking their careers further.
We are also particularly interested to hear from local people who would like to get back into work, even if it’s for just one or two shifts a week. If you, or anyone you know, would like a full or part-time job that’s engaging, enjoyable and rewarding, get in touch.
Salaries for all roles will be dependent on experience, and tips will be paid on top.
A successful hotel is only as good as the housekeeping team.
Whatever your level of experience, if you think you can make our guests feel welcome and that nothing is too much bother, you could be our ideal candidate.
You’ll need to
- Prepare our accommodation rooms for guests arrival reliably and efficiently whilst ensuring immaculate standards of cleanliness and presentation.
- Help maintain standards and cleanliness across our stylish public areas.
- Manage our laundry service and keep on top of room inventory and stock.
- Provide excellent guest service at all times.
Bar and Restaurant Supervisor
As we extend our hours and open up our breakfast service, we need an experienced and flexible front-of-house supervisor to work alongside our General Manager and our Bar Manager.
Within this wide-ranging role you’ll:
- Give great customer service and know, or be eager to learn, everything about food and drinks service, cocktails and maintaining a happy, motivated team.
- Take bookings, deal with customer enquiries and handle issues or feedback with confidence.
- Open, or close, the bar on certain days and be experienced in cashing up, running the tills and cellar work.
- Be available to work shifts including some early mornings, late nights and at weekends.
If you think you have the drive, enthusiasm and where appropriate, the experience, for one of these roles, please send us your CV with a covering email/letter.